Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.562 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 53% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,586KM (S/. 8,162) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)