Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49834 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 38% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,213KM (S/. 4,440) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (44 minutes ago)