Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.525 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,918KM (S/. 3,655) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)