Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48524 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,099KM (S/. 4,325) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Morelia costs Mex$ 389 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (29 minutes ago)