Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.503 BAM / PEN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 44% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,023KM (S/. 4,021) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (about 2 hours ago)