Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,893KM (1,414,209 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)