Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00157 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,462KM (2,209,721 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)