Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00144 BAM / IQD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,714KM (1,187,547 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nerima costs ¥213,465 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bristol costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $26,769 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Malé costs 8,000 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)