Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.25363 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,834KM (元7,231) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)