Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26093 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,462KM (元17,100) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)