Cost of living in Suizhou, China compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.26967 BAM / CNY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suizhou (China) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,363KM (元16,180) in Suizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)