Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.720 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,840KM (﷼ 814) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)