Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.834 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 26% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,793KM (﷼ 785) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (21 minutes ago)