Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.666 BAM / OMR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,803KM (﷼ 815) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)