Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09960 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,817KM (E£ 38,325) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)