Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09747 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,662KM (E£ 37,577) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (38 minutes ago)