Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09422 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,724KM (E£ 18,301) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)