Cost of living comparison between Suhaj, Egypt and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10468 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,610KM (E£ 34,487) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)