Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09385 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,452KM (E£ 15,473) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bishkek costs 42,000 som (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)