Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09391 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,496KM (E£ 15,927) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)