Cost of living in Suez, Egypt compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09361 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,907KM (E£ 20,369) in Suez.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £32 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Guiyang costs 元100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wichita, Kansas costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)