Cost of living in Suez, Egypt vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09589 BAM / EGP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,712KM (E£ 17,851) in Suez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$320 (about 1 hour ago)