Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26123 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,348KM ($b8,990) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)