Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.24818 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,640KM ($b6,607) in Sucre.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)