Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22992 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 33% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 876KM ($b3,808) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 2 hours ago)