Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24963 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,544KM ($b6,185) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sarajevo costs 1.50KM (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)