Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24259 BAM / BOB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 31% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 969KM ($b3,993) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 30,800 (30 minutes ago)