Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01672 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 35% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 978KM (58,490 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)