Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01583 BAM / RSD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 40% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,799KM (113,694 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)