Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 584 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.951 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 119% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,719KM (€1,906) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)