Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,229KM (€1,137) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Khartoum costs 60 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)