Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.952 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,975KM (€2,037) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (40 minutes ago)