Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 576 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.956 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 119% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,282KM (€1,678) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Acapulco costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cúcuta costs COL$1,453 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 2 hours ago)