Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.964 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,947KM (€1,501) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 2 hours ago)