Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 108% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,150KM (€2,118) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (34 minutes ago)