Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.825 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 96% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,336KM (€1,828) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨126,046 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$23 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)