Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 333 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.829 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 78% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,391KM (€1,855) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)