Cost of living comparison between Strasbourg, France and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.959 BAM / EUR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 41% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,243KM (€2,166) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (23 minutes ago)