Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.286 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,740KM (£2,073) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)