Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.204 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 113% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,617KM (£1,641) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)