Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.198 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,997KM (£908) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (44 minutes ago)