Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.305 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stoke-on-Trent (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,644KM (£2,014) in Stoke-on-Trent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (about 1 hour ago)