Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,799 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20455 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,415KM (11,807 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)