Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,913 prices entered by 270 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20192 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 60% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,798KM (23,762 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)