Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,687 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20164 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 57% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,114KM (25,364 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (22 minutes ago)