Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,879 prices entered by 265 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20516 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 62% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,856KM (23,668 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)