Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,700 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17727 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 133% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,662KM (26,298 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)