Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,487 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19849 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 59% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,062KM (10,388 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 2 hours ago)