Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,532 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17308 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 126% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,849KM (22,238 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)