Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02541 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,518KM (руб 99,124) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,720 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling112 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $59 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$595 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €371 (about 2 hours ago)