Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02571 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,668KM (руб 103,759) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $22 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2,220 (40 minutes ago)