Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03105 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 37% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,288KM (руб 138,092) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (28 minutes ago)