Cost of living comparison between Stavropol', Russia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02862 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,459KM (руб 155,791) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 2 hours ago)