Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02830 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,003KM (руб 70,797) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,949TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in La Plata costs ARS $34 (about 1 hour ago)