Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02671 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 45% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,462KM (руб 92,193) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)