Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21052 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 104% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,374KM (kr 30,280) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 1 hour ago)