Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21066 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 104% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,850KM (kr 13,526) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)