Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 526 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20060 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 182% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,789KM (kr 23,871) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 140 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oxford costs £4.99 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Parma costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Natal costs R$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)