Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22249 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 116% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 7,033KM (kr 31,609) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Spokane, Washington costs $22,800 (about 1 hour ago)