Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 604 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.20072 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 185% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,853KM (kr 24,179) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (44 minutes ago)