Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20617 BAM / NOK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 109% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,970KM (kr 19,257) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)