Cost of living in Stary Oskol, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.03185 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stary Oskol (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,858KM (руб 89,731) in Stary Oskol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)