Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.007 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 23% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,324KM (2,309 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)