Cost of living comparison between Stara Zagora, Bulgaria and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 21% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,463KM (2,458 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)