Cost of living in St. Petersburg, Florida, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.726 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Petersburg, Florida (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,463KM ($2,007) in St. Petersburg, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €79 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)