Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 793 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.830 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,670KM ($2,551) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 6,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $10,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)