Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 887 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 95% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,713KM ($2,329) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)