Cost of living comparison between St. Louis, Missouri, United States and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 740 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.837 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,851KM ($2,641) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)