Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 82% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,920KM (EC$4,603) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)