Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.638 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 82% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,726KM (EC$4,275) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩147 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.92 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Antonio, Texas costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 250,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)