Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 30% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,950KM (EC$3,008) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)