Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,516KM (EC$2,571) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (36 minutes ago)