Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.671 BAM / XCD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,586KM (EC$6,836) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)