Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.675 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 86% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,420KM (CHF 1,445) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)