Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 226%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.810 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 97% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,419KM (CHF 3,546) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)