Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.684 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 87% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,429KM (CHF 1,442) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (43 minutes ago)