Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.702 BAM / CHF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 86% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,607KM (CHF 1,532) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)