Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.814 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,232KM ($2,884) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (34 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)