Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.856 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,879KM ($2,629) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Natal costs R$ 6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (about 2 hours ago)