Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.738 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 139% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,830KM ($2,203) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,850 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)