Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.733 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Massachusetts (United States) is 104% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,474KM ($2,005) in Springfield, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 91,790 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $14 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tianjin costs 80元 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)