Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois, United States vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 479 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.720 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Springfield, Illinois (United States) is 85% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,139KM ($1,824) in Springfield, Illinois to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 113 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pisa costs €0.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perpignan costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)