Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 498 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26414 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 56% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,649KM (10,028 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reggio Calabria costs €4.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 20,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 4,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)