Cost of living comparison between Split, Croatia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26247 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,388KM (12,908 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)