Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26473 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 13% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,516KM (13,282 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)