Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26135 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,501KM (13,396 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)