Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.242 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,026KM (£2,242) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)