Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.243 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 63% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,904KM (£2,187) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)