Cost of living comparison between Southend-on-Sea, United Kingdom and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.338 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southend-on-Sea (United Kingdom) is 76% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,496KM (£2,351) in Southend-on-Sea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)