Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.211 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 47% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,911KM (£864) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Faaa, French Polynesia costs 128 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $19,070 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)