Cost of living comparison between Southampton, United Kingdom and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.188 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 43% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,298KM (£1,965) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)