Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.223 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,077KM (£934) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)