Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.340 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,850KM (£2,073) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)