Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 475 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.203 BAM / GBP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 114% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,643KM (£1,653) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (20 minutes ago)