Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.694 BAM / TND
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 42% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 748KM (1,078 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)