Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00604 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,190KM (362,570 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Salvador costs R$ 9 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)