Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 22% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,328KM (366,934 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)