Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00624 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,060KM (329,912 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuiabá costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Eugene, Oregon costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 8,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)