Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00605 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 17% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,877KM (310,102 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)