Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00605 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,518KM (251,059 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)