Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00624 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,181KM (189,174 Ft) in Sopron.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$399 (42 minutes ago)