Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00563 BAM / HUF
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 8% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,948KM (345,948 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)