Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.665 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,215KM ($729) in Sonsonate.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)