Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.715 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 28% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,914KM ($1,116) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)