Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.587 BAM / USD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,078KM ($679) in Sonsonate.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 35,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 65,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bratislava costs €499 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)