Cost of living in Sonipat, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02410 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,027KM (₨84,114) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port of Spain costs 5.75 TT$ (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,935 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)