Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02484 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,186KM (₨87,996) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)