Cost of living in Sonipat, India vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02410 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 19% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,908KM (₨79,166) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rabat costs 56 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €26,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)