Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02313 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,083KM (₨90,069) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $96 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$40 (about 3 hours ago)