Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02442 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 15% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,295KM (₨93,982) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)