Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02443 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,503KM (₨61,512) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)