Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02398 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,915KM (₨79,868) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (35 minutes ago)