Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00157 BAM / KRW
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,439KM (₩2,193,563) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)