Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00480 BAM / NGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 9% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,364KM (284,372 ₦) in Sokoto.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,042 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,948 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 629 Kč (about 2 hours ago)