Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,066 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.926 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,031KM (2,192 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (35 minutes ago)