Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,908 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.001 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,817KM (1,815 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 543 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Hamilton costs C$3.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murree costs ₨1,032,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Managua costs 37 C$ (about 1 hour ago)