Cost of living in Smolensk, Russia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03169 BAM / RUB
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Smolensk (Russia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,051KM (руб 96,271) in Smolensk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)