Cost of living in Slutsk, Belarus compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 BAM / BYN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slutsk (Belarus) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,282KM (1,503 BYN) in Slutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (about 1 hour ago)