Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.001 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 18% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,232KM (1,230 лв) in Sliven.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 543 (43 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Hamilton costs C$3.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Murree costs ₨1,032,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Managua costs 37 C$ (about 1 hour ago)