Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 41% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 892KM (888 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bandung costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)