Cost of living in Sliven, Bulgaria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is 39% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 792KM (789 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (17 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)