Cost of living comparison between Sliven, Bulgaria and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.000 BAM / BGN
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 3,245KM (3,245 лв) in Sliven.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)