Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24761 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 16% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,964KM (7,933 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)