Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26286 BAM / HRK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 22% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,067KM (7,862 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Regina costs C$1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)