Cost of living comparison between Skopje, Macedonia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03197 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 28% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,236KM (69,941 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)