Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03043 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,835KM (60,312 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Toronto costs C$152 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 225,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nantucket costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)