Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03170 BAM / MKD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 11% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,771KM (55,866 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Orlando, Florida costs $1,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)