Cost of living in Skikda, Algeria compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01408 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skikda (Algeria) is 13% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,298KM (92,186 Dinar) in Skikda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (39 minutes ago)