Cost of living in Skikda, Algeria vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01464 BAM / DZD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skikda (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,664KM (113,671 Dinar) in Skikda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €12 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olomouc costs 130 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 4 hours ago)