Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20709 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 49% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,657KM (22,487 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (18 minutes ago)