Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19810 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,322KM (11,724 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)