Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18982 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 106% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,497KM (18,421 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (37 minutes ago)