Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18873 BAM / SEK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 55% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,948KM (15,620 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)