Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34874 BAM / TRY
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,165KM (6,209TL) in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ljubljana costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)