Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,595 prices entered by 945 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.296 BAM / SGD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 91% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 5,740KM (SGD $4,429) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)