Cost of living in Singapore compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,974 prices entered by 1,045 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.322 BAM / SGD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 96% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,128KM (SGD $4,636) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)