Cost of living in Singapore compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,157 prices entered by 935 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.259 BAM / SGD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 184% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,540KM (SGD $3,606) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (44 minutes ago)