Cost of living in Singapore compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,849 prices entered by 1,044 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.287 BAM / SGD
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 90% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,170KM (SGD $4,796) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 5 hours ago)