Cost of living in Sincelejo, Colombia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00055 BAM / COP
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sincelejo (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,326KM (COL$2,395,093) in Sincelejo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (36 minutes ago)