Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06071 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 70% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 445KM (7,335₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.60 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (about 1 hour ago)