Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine vs Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06075 BAM / UAH
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 50% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 702KM (11,558₴) in Simferopol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 236 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £17,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £42 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 145,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,378 (about 1 hour ago)