Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26316 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 170% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 4,046KM (kr15,373) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)