Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26310 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 166% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,453KM (kr13,124) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)