Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26170 BAM / DKK
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 270% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 6,660KM (kr25,449) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (42 minutes ago)