Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02826 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,645KM (₨93,609) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Porto Alegre costs R$ 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kamloops costs C$19,195 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hua Hin costs 70 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)