Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02786 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,804KM (₨100,670) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (39 minutes ago)