Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02594 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,257KM (₨48,470) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)