Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02712 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 2,758KM (₨101,684) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)