Cost of living in Siliguri, India compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02410 BAM / INR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siliguri (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,549KM (₨64,264) in Siliguri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 48,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pontianak costs Rp 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)