Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 BAM / KHR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 14% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,697KM (7,968,463 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)