Cost of living comparison between Sihanoukville, Cambodia and Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00045 BAM / KHR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 12% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 3,645KM (8,021,404 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guelph costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)