Cost of living in Siem Reap, Cambodia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00042 BAM / KHR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siem Reap (Cambodia) is 34% more expensive than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 2,677KM (6,420,830 Riels) in Siem Reap to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)