Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.39323 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, you would need at least 1,341KM (RM3,409) in Sibu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,300KM in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cadiz costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)