Cost of living in Sibu, Malaysia compared to Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40809 BAM / MYR
Do you live in Zenica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sibu (Malaysia) is 26% cheaper than in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500KM in Zenica you would need to make just about 1,109KM (RM2,717) in Sibu.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cebu City costs Php32 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,209 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr8 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 68,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)